Miguel Gallardo, Professor of Psychology at Pepperdine University and Program Director of Aliento, presents an overview of anti-racism intersectionality including definitions, an example of using the anti-racism intersectional framework, and four guidelines for health care workers.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Anti-Racism Intersectionality and Mental Health Care
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Professional Issues (general), Multi-Cultural Counseling, Working with Automatic Thoughts & Perceptions
- Duration: 00:18:20
Contains: Assessment QuestionsPeople
Academic: Miguel GallardoOnline ISBN: 9781529796100Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022