Dr. Simine Vazire discusses the field of research methods in psychology, which uses different research methods to answer questions from empirical or scientific angles. She discusses why she got into the field and how technological advancements are changing it, and she gives advice for people going into this field.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Simine Vazire Discusses Research Methods in Psychology
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Subject: Research Methods in Psychology (general), Quantitative Methods, Experimental Design
- Duration: 00:27:35
- Keywords: accuracy, behavior (psychology), causality, correlation, critical thinking, data collection, data collection systems, empirical data, empirical research, evidence (law), experiments, happiness, introversion (psychology), manipulation, meta-analyses, methodology, personality, physiology, psychology, public policy, questionnaires, recording, research, research design, research methods, Self-knowledge, Skepticism, Social interaction, Social media, Social network analysis, Survey research
Academic: Simine VazireOnline ISBN:9781473965218Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016