Ifield School Teacher Sheryl Bunyard discusses the the wide range of children with complex physical needs, medical needs and communication difficulties. Bunyard explains classroom management, specialized language for teaching and adaptations for teaching children with disabilities.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Severe and Multiple Needs
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Severe & Multiple Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Duration: 00:11:26
- Keywords: academic accommodations (disabilities), routine activities theory, Severe learning disabilities, Special schools, Students with learning disabilities, visual representations
Academic: Sheryl BunyardOnline ISBN:9781473928589Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015