Two key-note speakers address the 2015 International Leadership Association conference. Dean Jorrit Volkers discusses leadership models, and Professor Gill Robinson Hickman explains practical applications of theory.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Rigor & Relevance in Theory & Practice: A Cross Sector
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership, Leadership Theory
- Duration: 00:16:51
- Keywords: classroom climate, ethics, history, hobbies, humanities, leadership (business), leadership (educational), leadership theories, leadership theory, leadership training, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., refugees, theories, training, trucks, Winston Churchill, World War II
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Speaker: Katherine Tyler Scott
Speaker: Jorrit VolkersOnline ISBN:9781473992320Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016