Katherine Mount discusses performance management and how to review performance throughout a cycle. Performance management cycles are commonly a year long, but it is important to monitor performance throughout that year. Mount discusses how to monitor performance, techniques for the mid-cycle appraisal, and how to use the walking-about and open-door management techniques.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Reviewing Performance Throughout The Cycle
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Performance Management, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:29:24
- Keywords: appraisal interviews, behavioral assessment, development planning, employee behavior, goal setting, goal-oriented leadership, informal communication, job performance, management skills, management styles, management techniques, management training, performance appraisal, performance assessment, performance evaluation, performance feedback, performance indicators, performance management, performance management system, performance monitoring, performance reviews, personal development, Self-assessment, Self-awareness, Skills development, task-oriented leadership
Hewlett-Packard Company, 1939-2015People
Practitioner: Katherine MountOnline ISBN:9781473993228Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016