Lorenn Walker discusses restorative justice and the criminal justice system. Restorative justice allows people to have a personal experience in justice, helping to repair the harm caused by violent crimes. Walker introduces a case study in which a murderer and the murder victim's family found closure.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Restorative Justice for Violent Offenses
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Restorative Justice, Violent Crime, Courts (general)
- Duration: 00:15:17
Washington State Penitentiary, Walla Walla, Washington
Practitioner: Lorenn WalkerOnline ISBN: 9781526419743Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017