John Alvarado, brand marketer for Corona Extra, discusses brand resiliency and how Corona has stayed relevant. Brand resiliency is possible through understanding customers and evolving to meet demand. Alvarado discusses Corona's marketing strategy, how to promote brands and how to engage as a brand in a relevant way.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Resilience in a Sea of Change
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Brand Management & Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Culture
- Duration: 00:36:19
- Keywords: advertising, advertising campaigns, advertising theories, alcoholic beverages, awareness, beer, brand equity, brand management, brand personality, branding, competition (business), consumer behavior, consumption, customer centrality, customer equity, digital media, distribution (business), generational change, market (economics), market positioning, marketing (business), marketing campaigns, marketing concept, marketing plan, marketing planning, marketing research, marketing strategy, promotion (marketing), resilience, resiliency, Social media, talent development, trends, trends in consumer culture
Corona Extra, 1925
Constellation Brands, Inc., 1945-
Corona Extra, 1925-
Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V., 1922-
7-Eleven, Inc., 1927-People
Speaker: John AlvaradoOnline ISBN:9781473990418Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016