Professor Tracy Tuten discusses social media marketing and how it challenges the traditional business model. She gives two demonstrations of companies that successfully capitalized on the 24/7 world the internet and social media have opened up.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Real Time Marketing: Oreo and Tide
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Media, Social Marketing, Marketing Channels
- Duration: 00:07:41
- Keywords: advertising, brand management, cookies, detergents, extrinsic motivation, football, intrinsic motivation, laundry industry, marketing, monitoring, real-time communications, return on investment, Social media, Staffing, television, television programs, television shows, Twitter
Super Bowl XLVII Blackout (2013)People
Academic: Tracy TutenOnline ISBN:9781473988835Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016