American school teachers discuss interacting with the growing number of Hispanic families that have arrived in their communities.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Reaching Diverse Communities
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Introduction to Teaching
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Teaching Diverse Students (general), Race, Gender, Ethnicity, Economics & Class, Cultural Competence
- Duration: 00:05:28
Academic: Michael A Frank
Academic: Carol Conklin-Spillane
Academic: Karen DavisOnline ISBN: 9781506321677Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2014