Dr. Rachel Santos defines tactical crime analysis as focused on short-term crime and meant to inform short-term police responses. She explains that this includes looking for patterns in crime.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Rachel Santos Defines Tactical Crime Analysis
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Crime Analysis, Crime Data & Crime Trends, Comparative Police Systems
- Duration: 00:02:03
Academic: Rachel Boba SantosOnline ISBN: 9781526400468Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017