Richard Craid, PhD, associate professor, George Mason University, discusses race representation in film and sports media.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Race Representation in Film and Sports Media: A Conversation with Richard Craig
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Media, Communication & Cultural Studies
- Subject: General Media, Communication & Cultural Studies, Media & Gender
- Duration: 00:20:07
Keywords: African American achievement, African American activism, African American news media, basketball, Black Arts movement, blaxploitation, criminalization, critical thinking, Facebook, gender research, language and intergroup relations, mainstreaming, marginalization, media and communications, media literacy, music, narrative research, political economy, racial inequality, racial profiling, racism and discrimination, racism and popular culture, representation, Social media, Sports journalism, Sports media, Stereotypes and stereotyping, tropes, Twitter
Interviewer: Blayne Telling
Academic: Richard CraigOnline ISBN: 9781529707182Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019