Dr. Qile He discusses his research into the transfer of knowledge across organizational boundaries. He discusses how sharing information and knowledge helps make organizations perform better. He discusses what information can be transferred, how it is to be transferred, and what kind of benefits can accrue from the transfer.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Qile He Discusses Knowledge Transfer of Interfirm Alliances
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Knowledge Management, Information Management
- Duration: 00:23:00
- Keywords: alliances, business communication, business-to-business, case studies, collaborative partnerships, debates, explicit knowledge, functional knowledge, industry information, information centers, information dissemination, information management, information sharing, information transfer, knowledge and power, knowledge management, knowledge transfer, local knowledge, organizational knowledge, partnerships, research, Strategic alliances, tacit knowledge, transfer of knowledge, trust and credibility, types of information, types of knowledge, understanding (cognition)
Academic: Qile HeOnline ISBN:9781473956216Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016