Professor Phil Harris outlines the many facets of public affairs affecting policy development. His topics range from Machiavelli to people skills, and he reflects on the individual importance of each aspect.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Public Affairs
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Policy Making, Legislative Politics, Lobbying
- Duration: 00:15:00
- Keywords: communication in public affairs, communications, decision making, ethics, influence and persuasion, information (concept), integrity, international trade, lawyers, lobbying, lobbying, lobbyist, loyalty, Machiavellianism, marketing, morals, passions, policy development, power and political theory, public policy, Self-evaluation, trust and credibility, values (guiding principles), World Trade Organization
WTO (World Trade Organization)
Proctor and Gamble
Academic: Phil HarrisOnline ISBN:9781473963566Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016