Professor Bob Kodosky explains that psychological operations are tools for building support. He provides insight into their practical applications in warfare and morale building. He outlines what they are not and how they have been historically employed.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Psychological Operations
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Political Psychology, International Conflict, Mass Media
- Duration: 00:12:14
Contains: Supplementary Resources
World War I
World War II
Academic: Robert KodoskyOnline ISBN: 9781473992542Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016