Christina Tolentino-Baldridge discusses her study on the stigma associated with patients with HIV among nursing students, and ways to reduce this bias.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Provider Bias: A Case Study on HIV Stigma in Nursing Students
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Workplace Issues, Health Care Disparities
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:07:49
- Keywords: AIDS and infections, bias, bias (epidemiology), contagion, cross-sectional research, hiv/aids prevention and communication, misconceptions, nursing education, nursing ethics, nursing process, nursing research, nursing students, Stereotyped attitudes, Stigma communication
Academic: Christina Tolentino-BaldridgeOnline ISBN:9781529720334Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020