Professor Laura Deitrick explains how program evaluation should work, and offers a step-by-step guide for building evaluation and effectiveness into program design.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Program Evaluations
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Public & Nonprofit Management, Strategic Evaluation & Control
- Duration: 00:15:56
- Keywords: challenges, issues, and controversies, change detection, cost limits, data collection systems, data management, effectiveness, evidence gathering, evidence-based practice, fund raising, impact analysis, input-process-output model of team effectiveness, management, myths, needs assessment, nonprofit organizations, outcome measures, outcomes, performance assessment, practices, strategies, and tools, problem identification and referral, program content, program evaluation, program implementation, Satisfaction surveys, Success, theory of action, time factors, understanding (cognition)
Academic: Laura DeitrickOnline ISBN:9781473980631Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016