Professor Kent B. Monroe discusses pricing and the strategies behind pricing. Pricing is commonly related to economics, but it relies heavily on psychology and what the customer is willing to pay. Monroe discusses the relationship between marketing and pricing, how pricing is decided, and the pricing of luxury goods.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Pricing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Pricing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research
- Duration: 00:42:32
- Keywords: accounting, advertising, brain imaging, brand loyalty, business strategy, comparable worth, consumer behavior, consumer choice, cost structure, customer centrality, customers, digital technology, economics, finance, information technology, luxury and luxuries, market (economics), marketing (business), money, perception (psychology), philosophes, price and price mechanisms, price skimming, prices, pricing, products (marketing), promotion (marketing), psychology, research, research design, research methods, revenue management, Sales, valuation, value priorities
Starbucks Corporation, 1971-
Academic: Kent B. MonroeOnline ISBN:9781473988514Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016