Professor Kent B. Monroe discusses the power of price points and public perception. He demonstrates how product demand is price-sensitive, but not proportionally in the face of raises or reductions.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Price Elasticity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Pricing, Marketing (general)
- Duration: 00:02:26
- Keywords: demand, demand pricing, economic theory, economics, price adjustments, prices, pricing
Academic: Kent B. MonroeOnline ISBN:9781473988873Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016