Dr. Paula Jarzabkowski describes her study of financial market practice. The methodology used in researching this usually includes ethnography, global connections, and teamwork.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Practice of Financial Markets
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Global Economy, Corporate Strategy, International Business & Management (general)
- Duration: 00:25:47
- Keywords: access (research), algorithms, analysis (methodology), capital (economics), capital markets, capitalism, complexity, computers, confidentiality, data collection, disasters, distribution (business), economic sociology, ethnographer, exchange processes, exchange relationships, finance, financial crises, financial markets, firms, funding, global market, grants (funding), language, market (economics), market bubbles, models and modeling, network analysis, organizations, practices, strategies, and tools, price adjustments, professional practice, reinsurance, research, research methodology, risk analysis, risk assessment, risk factors, risk management, Social interaction, Social scientists, Sociology, Strategic management, Strategy (organizational), Subprime mortgage crisis, Supplier-induced demand, teams, teamwork, technology, trade (economics), trust
Academic: Paula JarzabkowskiOnline ISBN:9781473954380Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016