In chapter 7 of her course on training, Helen Ritchie discusses what to do during the post-course phase. The post-course phase involves helping with the evaluation process, checking whether the training has resulted in tangible changes, and supporting learners to continue improving their skills. Ritchie talks about group discussion, creating action plans, and feedback forms.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Train the Trainer: Post-Course Phase
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Training, Development & Education, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:26:49
- Keywords: action planning, action plans, charts (data visualization), course assessment, data analysis, evaluation and assessment, feedback, feedback seeking, goal setting, goal-oriented leadership, graphs (data visualization), group discussion, learning objectives, long term planning, management training, objectives in curriculum planning, performance feedback, performance management, return on investment, Success, training, training and development, training and skill acquisition, training effectiveness, training evaluation, training for work, training methods, training styles
Practitioner: Helen RitchieOnline ISBN:9781473981324Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016