Researcher Tom Ellis discusses body-worn cameras on police officers and the implementation of these cameras. Ellis observes as a police officer wearing a camera interacts with a suspect.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Policing and Technology: Body-Worn Video Research Project
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Policing & Technology, Crime Prevention, Criminal Evidences
- Duration: 00:10:29
- Keywords: arrest (policing), burglary, context effects, digital technology, evidence (law), evidence gathering, observation (research), police technology, policing, research, Search and seizure, Sound recordings, Suspect interrogation, video recording, videotape recording
Academic: Tom EllisOnline ISBN:9781473963887Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017