Dr. Carolyn Miller Reilly discusses planning a nursing research study, including how the research process correlates with the established nursing process steps, why to develop a written research proposal, and what the the components of a written research proposal are.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Planning a Nursing Research Study
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Nursing Research, Scholarship & Evidence-Based Practice (general), Research Methods
- Duration: 00:14:46
- Keywords: data collection, evaluation and assessment, hypothesis (research), literature reviews, mentoring, mentors, nursing assessment, nursing interventions, nursing process, nursing research, planning (general), proposal writing, research design, research funding, research proposals, research questions, variables (research)
Academic: Carolyn Miller ReillyOnline ISBN:9781529726992Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020