An overview of proper physical and functional assessments of older adults is presented, including the identification of risk factors for, or the presence of, gerontological conditions.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Physical Assessment of an Older Adult
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Gerontology
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Health & Physical Assessment , Care Across the Lifespan
- Duration: 00:08:47
Keywords: assessment - adult clinical applications, care plans, communication skills, daily living skills, functional behavioral assessment, geriatric nursing, gerontological nursing, gerontology, health promotion, injury prevention, medical history taking, nurse-patient relations, nutrition assessment, older adulthood and old age, pressure injuries, Standardized testing, vital signs
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728019Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc