Prof. Peter Earley and Dr. Jamie Clarke discuss managing change in schools. They explain the importance of leading change, where the change comes from, and change theory.
- Type of Content: Conversations
- Title: Peter Earley & Jamie Clarke Discuss Leading & Managing Change in Schools
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Educational Administration & Leadership (general), Leadership, Program Development & Evaluation
- Duration: 00:33:13
- Keywords: adaptation, change detection, change management, education, leadership (educational), resistance to change, School administration, School admission, School boards, School leader's role, School leadership
Academic: Peter Earley
Academic: Jamie ClarkeOnline ISBN:9781526434173Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018