Katherine Mount discusses performance management and creating a personal development plan. A personal development plan is a collaboratively compiled document that lays out how each employee plans to improve their performance during the next performance cycle. Mount discusses the competency framework, goal setting, and how to use the SMART model for goal setting.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Personal Development Plan
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Performance Management, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:39:35
- Keywords: ambition, aspirations in career decisions, budgeting, career appraisal, career goal, collaboration, development planning, goal setting, goal-oriented leadership, job performance, job shadowing, job training, job training programs, management skills, management styles, management training, mentoring programs, motivation and career development, objectives setting, performance appraisal, performance assessment, performance feedback, performance management, performance management system, personal development, task leadership, task performance and analysis, task-oriented leadership
Practitioner: Katherine MountOnline ISBN:9781473993211Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016