This video examines parent involvement in their child's education, factors that determine whether a parent is likely to become involved, the effects on children's achievement and overall achievement school wide.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Parent and family involvement
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Parent & Family Involvement, Supplemental Education Services
- Duration: 00:10:39
- Keywords: achievement gap, achievement motivation, parent advocacy, parental attitudes, parental educational expectations, parental involvement, parental involvement in education, parental self-efficacy
Speaker: Susan HollowayOnline ISBN:9781473934788Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015