The nurse's role in pain management is discussed, including the assessment of pain, the implementation of pain management, and education of the patient.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Pain Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Clinical Nursing Skills, General Nursing Practice
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:12:21
- Keywords: acute pain, adverse drug reactions, chronic pain, drug addiction, health care access, nociceptive pain, nurse's role, opioids, pain management, pain measurement, pain perception, pain, pain perception, and behavior, pain: assessment and measurement, pain: physiological mechanisms, pain: psychosocial aspects, patient advocacy, patient education, pharmacological approaches to treatment, Sympathetic nervous system, visceral pain, withdrawal symptoms
Online ISBN:9781529728293Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc 2020