In the fourth chapter of this time management series, instructor Katherine Mount focuses on the priority and sequence of tasks scheduled for completion. She then gives guidance on how to work the to-do list into a daily schedule.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Organizing Your Priorities
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Project Management, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:27:48
- Keywords: calendars, daily diary methods, decomposition, delegation, dependency, diagrams, diary methods, expertise, goal setting, job skills, job training, management, management and leadership, prioritising, priority setting, project management, time management, training
Practitioner: Katherine MountOnline ISBN:9781473981607Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016