Professors Stewart Clegg and Tyrone Pitsis tackle ethical challenges to professional organizations. They discuss whether a company should force its staff to promote clients that may engage in questionable moral practices.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Organizational Values in a Creative Agency
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organizational Culture, Organizational Behavior, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:02:58
- Keywords: advertising agencies, business ethics, ethical codes, tobacco, tobacco advertising, values (guiding principles)
Academic: Stewart Clegg
Academic: Tyrone PitsisOnline ISBN:9781473982406Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015