Professor Helena Cooper Thomas discusses the key elements needed for successful workplace acceptance and integration. She identifies both organizational and personal assets to ensure that a new employee and a company establish a successful relationship.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Organizational Socialization
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organizational Culture, Organizational Behavior, Research Methods for Business & Management (general)
- Contains: Supplementary Resources
- Duration: 00:17:02
- Keywords: feedback seeking, gender, gender and careers, information seeking, investiture, job satisfaction, job satisfaction and general well-being, John Van Maanen, organizational socialization, organizational socialization and assimilation, organizational socialization tactics, outcomes, Self-efficacy, Social capital, Social capital in the workplace, Social integration, Socialization, workplace culture
John Van Maanen
Academic: Helena Dorothy Cooper ThomasOnline ISBN:9781473992443Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016