Professor Stewart Clegg discusses organizational design. He explains how the 'organization man' was a product of organizational bureaucracy. Clegg then traces the evolution of the bureaucracy model into the post-bureaucracy era and new organizational forms.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Organizational Design
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organization Studies (general), Organization Design, Strategic Management & Planning
- Duration: 00:15:01
- Keywords: bureaucracy, bureaucratic theory, case studies, consultancy, organization design, 'organization man', organization studies, organizational adaptation, organizational change, organizational design, organizational fit, organizational networks, organizational research, organizational theory, post-bureaucratic organizations, Strategic alternatives
Academic: Stewart CleggOnline ISBN:9781473954618Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016