Professor Stefan Haefliger defines open innovation as exchanging knowledge across organizational boundaries. His research delves into innovation and strategy to explain how companies sustain their production pipeline of new services and new products, as well as how they reach customers.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Stefan Haefliger Discusses Open and User Innovation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Creativity & Innovation in Business, New Product Design & Marketing, Corporate Strategy
- Duration: 00:24:20
- Keywords: art and design, collaboration, computer programming, computers and knowledge sharing, corporate entrepreneurship and innovation, creativity and innovation, crowdsourcing, hypertext, information technology, innovation, internet, internet users, interorganizational relations and collaboration, inventions and discoveries, Linux, marketing strategy, new product development, online communities of learning, open innovation, open source, open-source software, organizational strategy, patents, privacy, Procter & Gamble Inc., Search strategies, Social media, Social networking, Sustainability, technology, technology entrepreneurship
Academic: Stefan HaefligerOnline ISBN:9781473954397Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016