Psychotherapist Dr. Mark Reeves discusses the use of online sessions, using Skype to communicate with clients who are disabled or otherwise unable to leave their homes. Reeves discusses the pros and cons of this electronic modality for treatment.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Online Counseling
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Online & Telephone Counseling, Counseling Setting/Client Groups (general)
- Duration: 00:14:48
- Keywords: counseling and psychotherapy, counseling approaches, internet and social connectedness, psychologist client relations, technology and new therapies, transpersonal psychology
Academic: Mark ReevesOnline ISBN:9781473928329Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015