The risks and safe handling of hazardous chemicals, drugs, anesthetic gas, and radiation exposures for nurses and other health care professionals are discussed.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Occupational and Workplace Safety: Chemicals, Drugs, Anesthetic Gas, and Radiation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Occupational and Workplace Safety
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Safety in Health Care Facilities, Occupational & Workplace Safety
- Duration: 00:10:11
Keywords: anesthetic gases, antiviral agents, chemical hazards, chemotherapy, ethylene oxide, hazardous materials, hospital health hazards, immunosuppressive agents, ionizing radiation, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, nonionizing radiation, nursing profession, occupational hazards, occupational health and safety, Occupational Safety And Health Administration, protective equipment, radiation hazards, workplace hazards, workplace safety
Contains: Assessment Questions
OSHAOnline ISBN: 9781529728170Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020