The risks and precautions nurses must take to protect themselves from bloodborne pathogens and biological and respiratory hazards are discussed.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Occupational and Workplace Safety: Bloodborne Pathogens, Biological and Respiratory Hazards
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Occupational and Workplace Safety
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Safety in Health Care Facilities, Occupational & Workplace Safety
- Duration: 00:11:32
Keywords: airborne infections, bloodborne diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, hazardous waste disposal, hospital health hazards, immunization, infectious disease transmission, nursing process, nursing profession, occupational health and safety, Occupational Safety And Health Administration, pathogens, patient care, protective equipment, protective masks, respiratory diseases, workplace hazards, workplace safety
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728187Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020