The causes and treatment of eating disorders, malnutrition, and disease-related nutritional deficiencies are explored, including the psychological, biological, interpersonal, and cultural forces that contribute to or maintain them.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Nutrition for Nurses: Eating Disorders, Malnutrition, and Disease-Related Nutritional Deficiencies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Nutrition for Nurses
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Health Promotion, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:15:21
Keywords: absorption, anorexia nervosa, binge eating, body dysmorphic disorders, bulimia nervosa, carbohydrate metabolism disorders, celiac disease, cirrhosis, diet and nutrition, diverticulosis and diverticulitis, eating disorders, health promotion, health promotion and disease prevention, inflammatory bowel disease, lactose intolerance, nursing, nursing interventions, nutritional and metabolic disorders, nutritional care, nutritional disease, pancreatitis, pernicious anemia, Special diets
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728460Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020