Caring for the mechanically ventilated patient is discussed, including ventilator settings and modes, the responsibilities of the nurse, suctioning, and potential complications.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Nursing Care of the Mechanically Ventilated Patient
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Airway Management
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Clinical Nursing Skills
- Duration: 00:15:29
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728095Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020