Dale Robertson, head of marketing at Gripple Ltd. discusses product management. Talking to customers and finding gaps in the market makes it possible to discover new product ideas. Product management requires taking products from the idea phase to the manufacturing phase.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: New Product Development at Gripple, Manufacturer Of Wire Joining & Tensioning Systems
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: New Product Design & Marketing, International Marketing, Sales Management
- Duration: 00:16:55
- Keywords: aesthetic appreciation, awareness, business geography, business records, business skills, case studies, comparative advantage, consumer feedback, customers, design and technology, distribution (business), documentation, education, geographical distribution, globalization (business), ideas (psychology), industry, innovation (business), instructional films, knowledge, legislation, manufacturing, market (economics), market research, marketing (business), marketing campaigns, marketing strategy, markets, models and modeling, new product development, objectives setting, product development, production factors, products (marketing), prototypes, research, Social media, Standardization, trends in consumer culture
Gripple Ltd, 1989-
Mall of America, 1992-
Practitioner: Dale RobertsonOnline ISBN:9781473965072Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016