Jelena Spanjol discusses a variety of issues surrounding the topic of new product development. She explains the differences in product development between small and large companies, then presents an overview of her research and other research in the field.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: New Product Development
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: New Product Design & Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing (general)
- Duration: 00:19:53
- Keywords: academic discourse, creative problem solving, creative process, data analysis, diversity (institutional), emerging markets, goods-services continuum, human capital, innovation (business), large enterprises, linear models, manufacturing, marketing, marketing (business), new product development, product development, product innovation, product planning, product promotion, prototypes, research, research and development, research design, research design models, research methodology, research methods, research methods and issues, research methods: mixed methods, research methods: qualitative, research methods: quantitative, Secondary data, Secondary data analysis, Small and medium enterprises, Small and medium sized enterprises, Small and medium-sized enterprises, small business, Stages of change model, Survey methods, Survey research, Sustainability
Academic: Jelena SpanjolOnline ISBN:9781473988507Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016