Neuromechanics of mindfulness describes the neural correlates that are activated or deactivated, or the networks that start talking to each other when we are being mindful.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Neuromechanics of Mindfulness
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Mindfulness in Counseling & Psychotherapy, Working with Automatic Thoughts & Perceptions
- Duration: 00:00:30
- Keywords: mindfulness, neural networks
Academic: Judson BrewerOnline ISBN: 9781473936201Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015