Nick Wilton explains that human resource management works differently depending on the context. Cultural and institutional differences will result in different management practices.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Distinguish Between Cultural and Institutional Influences on HRM
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: International Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:01:56
- Keywords: collectivism/individualism, cultural differences, human resource management, influence (psychology), institutions, norms (social), values (guiding principles)
Interviewee: Nick WiltonOnline ISBN:9781473992009Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016