The safe administration of medicine is reviewed, including the nursing process, five rights of medication administration, legal responsibilities, four common medication errors, and controlled substances.
- Type of Content: Documentary
- Title: Medication Safety and Error Reduction
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Pharmacology for Nurses
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Safety in Health Care Facilities, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:15:12
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728569Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc