Professor Mary Stohr discusses her academic work in the field of corrections and criminology. She describes green corrections facilities, criminal justice theory, and where she believes the field is going based on current trends.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Mary Katherine Stohr Discusses Corrections
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Corrections/Penology (general), Prison Studies, Correctional Management
- Duration: 00:25:01
- Keywords: challenges, issues, and controversies, composting, correctional facilities, corrections (criminology), criminal justice research, criminal justice statistics, criminal justice system, criminology and criminal justice, criminology and genetics, debates, determinism, environmental impact assessment, eugenics, evidence based policy, green buildings, green design, habitat, history, job training programs, marijuana, media portrayals and representations, myths, organizational culture, penal reform, penal systems, policy development, professionalization, recidivism, rehabilitation, Social support, theory and research
Prof. Edward Latessa, P.h.D.People
Academic: Mary Katherine StohrOnline ISBN:9781526400390Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017