Professor Ruth Bolton discusses the meaning and significance of marketing. She explains how marketing has changed due to technology and other new innovations. She also talks about where marketing research is headed in the future.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Marketing Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Electronic Marketing
- Duration: 00:36:09
- Keywords: academic discourse, brand management, branding, business planning, cell phones, competitive advantage, consumer information, consumer needs and wants, customer loyalty, customer orientation, customer satisfaction research, customer satisfaction with services, customization, data collection, data integration, digital media, emerging economies, emerging markets, exchange processes, exchange relationships, fairness, innovation, innovation (business), internet, loyalty, management, management and leadership, market orientation, marketing, marketing (business), marketing and customer value, marketing campaigns, marketing communication, marketing environment, marketing information systems, marketing mix, marketing planning, marketing research, marketing strategy, markets, markets and marketing, markets/marketing, online information handling, organization structure, orientation, price and price mechanisms, pricing, research/theoretical frameworks, Social media, trends in consumer culture
Academic: Ruth BoltonOnline ISBN:9781473988538Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016