General manager Christian Hill explains how he manages a struggling franchise of Wagamama in Camden. He discusses his strategies for gaining new customers and luring back customers who have stopped coming to the restaurant.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Customer Relationship Management at Wagamama Restaurant
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Customer Relationship Management, Relationship Marketing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Management
- Duration: 00:08:45
- Keywords: accessibility, branding, business and management, business management, business planning, competition (business), customer care, customer expectations, customer loyalty, customer satisfaction with services, demographic analysis, families, feedback, feedback seeking, incentives, management, management and leadership, menu planning, motivation, mystery shoppers, product promotion, quality assurance, restaurants, Strike action
West End of LondonPeople
Practitioner: Christian HillOnline ISBN:9781473963542Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016