Professor Mark Ebers discusses dynamic capabilities, post-merger integration, and social capital. These different concepts explore how businesses behave in strategic management, and mergers and acquisitions. Ebers also discusses the relationship between social networks and social capital.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Mark Ebers Discusses Dynamic Capabilities, Post-Merger Integration and Social Capital
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Strategy, Organization Development
- Duration: 00:45:59
- Keywords: alliances, assets, banking systems, banks, business models, capabilities, capital markets, competition (business), competitive advantage, comprehension, consultancy, corporation, cost effectiveness, customers, dynamic capabilities, entrepreneurship, experiential learning, information resources, insider trading, interorganizational relations, investment banks, joint venture, knowledge, knowledge and learning, leadership (business), merger (business), mergers and acquisitions, methodology, motivation, network analysis, organizational behavior, organizational change, pharmaceutical industry, profit, research, research and development, resource development, routines and habits, Social capital, Social network analysis, Social network theory, Start-up business, Strategic management, teamwork, uncertainty
Academic: Mark EbersOnline ISBN:9781473959323Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016