L. Lynn Stansberry Brusnahan discusses autism spectrum disorder and its characteristics. She addresses the challenges and promising educational techniquest for students with autism. She also explains how our attitudes toward autism have changed and how important it is for families to be involved in the education of individuals with autism.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Lynn Stansberry Discusses Autism
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Behavioral, Emotional & Social Difficulties (BESD), Severe & Multiple Disabilities, Inclusive Education
- Duration: 00:24:22
- Keywords: assistive technology, attitudes toward disabilities, early intervention, educational planning, evidence-based practice, families of children with disabilities, inclusion, individual education plans, Social skills, Special education assessment, Special educational needs, teacher education, teaching strategies, universal design
Interviewee: L. Lynn Stansberry BrusnahanOnline ISBN:9781473928602Copyright: ©SAGE Publications, 2015