Professor Loizos Heracleous explains the dichotomy of dual strategies, which is essentially focusing on two goals at once. He then uses real-world examples of companies that have successfully challenged the dual strategies paradox.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Loizos Heracleous Defines Dual Strategies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Porter's Five Forces, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management & Planning
- Duration: 00:01:44
- Keywords: business planning, cost leadership, differentiation strategy, innovation (business), investment, Michael Porter, Stakeholders, Strategy (organizational), uniqueness
Narayana Health Hospital
Academic: Loizos HeracleousOnline ISBN:9781473957060Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016