Professor Jagdish Sheth outlines the concept of a localized product. He explains that products can be localized by integrating local ingredients, packaging, branding, endorsements, and more.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Localized Product
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Marketing Strategy, International Marketing, Consumer Marketing
- Duration: 00:01:25
- Keywords: assimilation and acculturation, branding, celebrity, distribution, distribution (business), emerging economies, localization, marketing, packaging, price and price mechanisms, prices, product development, product promotion, Soccer
Academic: Jagdish ShethOnline ISBN:9781473988798Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016