Prof. Jennifer A. Chatman examines organizational culture research, particularly highlighting two key debates in the field. Can culture be assessed quantitatively and qualitatively? What is the difference between organizational culture and climate?
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Leveraging Organizational Culture
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organization Studies (general), Organizational Culture, Quantitative Techniques for Business & Management Research
- Duration: 00:16:57
- Keywords: culture change, evaluation, testing, and research methods, leadership (business), leadership effectiveness, leadership theory, methodologies of leadership research, organizational adaptation, organizational climate and culture, organizational culture, organizational culture and effectiveness, organizational culture theory, organizational dynamics, organizational effectiveness, organizational research, organizational theory, qualitative research methods, quantitative research methods
Academic: Jennifer A. ChatmanOnline ISBN:9781473954304Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016